Andrew J. Barron is a member of the firm’s real estate and banking sections. Prior to joining the firm, Andrew was a law clerk to the Hon. Steven C. Tolliver, Sr. in the Court of Common Pleas in Montgomery County. He served in this position from October 2015 to February 2017. While in law school, Andrew advised small businesses on structure, trademark registration and debt and equity financing. He also served as a mediator in Philadelphia Municipal Court.
A member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars, Andrew is a member of the Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and Montgomery Bar Associations. A graduate of Dickinson College (B.A. 2011), Andrew received his law degree from Temple University where he was the Executive Articles and Symposium Editor of the Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review. He also served as the President of the Temple University Intellectual Property Law Society.
- Real Estate Law
- Temple University School of Law (J.D. 2015)
- Dickinson College (B.A. 2011)
- New Jersey
- Future-Proof: For a Discretionary Standard for Compelled Disclosure of Historic Cell Site Location Information, 24 TEM. POL & CIV. RTS. L. REV. 423 (2015).
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Executive Articles and Symposium Editor of the Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review.
Andrew enjoys reading, especially 1960s science fiction, seeing live music, cooking, and eating his way through Philadelphia.