Graham R. Bickel is an associate in the Real Estate group. His practice focuses on representing businesses, land owners, and developers in zoning and land use proceedings. Prior to joining the firm, Graham served as a Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Susan Reisner of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division. While in law school, Graham served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Richard Andrews of the United States District Court of Delaware and as a research assistant to the Pennsylvania Commission on Sentencing. He is a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars, as well as the Montgomery Bar Association.
A 2016 cum laude graduate of Villanova University School of Law, Graham served as the Online Editor of the Villanova Law Review and as Chair of the Law School’s National Trial Team. Graham received his undergraduate degree from The Pennsylvania State University in 2012.
A past volunteer firefighter for the Worcester Fire Department, Graham is also a proud Eagle Scout.
- Real Estate
- Municipal Law
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D. 2016)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A. 2012)
- New Jersey
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Villanova Law Review – Online Editor
- Recipient of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association James J. Manderino Award for Trial Advocacy
- Philadelphia sports, golfing, and fishing
Four HRMM&L Attorneys Participate in Community Reading Day
May 10, 2018
Graham Bickel Joins Firm
November 22, 2017