Kevin McGrath is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Trusts & Estates Departments. Kevin received his bachelor’s degree in both English Literature and Political Science from the University of Pittsburgh (B.A. 2010) and his Juris Doctorate from the Villanova University School of Law (J.D. 2015). At Villanova, Kevin served as an Associate Editor for the Villanova Law Review and as a student attorney for the school’s Interdisciplinary Mental and Physical Health Law Clinic. He also completed a judicial externship with the Honorable Thomas L. Ambro of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Prior to attending law school, Kevin spent two years teaching middle school English and United States history as a member of Teach for America’s Houston, TX Corps.
- Trusts & Estates
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A., magna cum laude, 2010)
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- New Jersey
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Literacy Council of Norristown
- Member, Board of Directors
- Montgomery Child Advocacy Project
- Volunteer “Child Advocate”