Michael A. Luongo is a member of the firm’s business litigation and personal injury departments.
Prior to joining the firm, Michael served as an Assistant District Attorney for 6 years. While in law school, Michael served as a summer law clerk to the Hon. Rose Marie DeFino-Nastasi in the Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County. A graduate of Rutgers Law School in Camden, he received his JD in 2010; he also earned his MBA in 2005 from LaSalle University and his undergraduate degree from Lehigh University in 2003. Michael holds a Post MBA Certificate in International Business from Villanova University. He is a member of the Montgomery, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations.
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Rutgers Law School, Camden (J.D. 2010)
- LaSalle University (M.B.A., 2005)
- Lehigh University (2003)
- New Jersey
- What You Should and Should Not Do With Social Media After You are In an Accident, HRMM&L Legal Spotlight, November 12, 2018
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
Running, Biking, Sailing, Fishing, Hunting, Rugby, Soccer and the beach.
Michael A. Luongo Joins Firm
March 20, 2018