March 28, 2019
Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin is pleased to announce that William G. Roark was the course planner for PBI’s second annual full day Medical Marijuana and Hemp Law Symposium.
The second annual, day-long even featured a panel of 15 experts who provided updates on the latest developments in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program. With leading experts in the legal, medical and government sectors, the Symposium attendees received a multifaceted look at how the industry and Pennsylvania’s implementation of its program has and will continue to impact the state. Topics discussed included:
- Update on Medical Marijuana Litigation and Legal Issues
- Employment and Health Law Issues
- The Business of Medical Marijuana – Tax and Banking, Investment Issues, Liability
- The Medical Community’s Perspective
- Regulations, Government Oversight and Transparency