November 12, 2018
William Roark is the course planner for PBI’s second annual full day Medical Marijuana and Hemp Law Symposium, to be held on March 22, 2019.
Don’t miss this second annual, day-long event! Join the panel of experts and hear about the latest developments in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program. Whether you represent a grower, dispensary, government entity, patient, or are just curious and wanting to learn more about this emerging industry, you will want to be among the attendees at this event. With leading experts in the legal, medical and government sectors, the Symposium will provide a multifaceted look at how the industry and Pennsylvania’s implementation of its program has and will continue to impact the state.
- Update on Medical Marijuana Litigation and Legal Issues
- Employment and Health Law Issues
- The Business of Medical Marijuana – Tax and Banking, Investment Issues, Liability
- The Medical Community’s Perspective
- Regulations, Government Oversight and Transparency