May 18, 2015
Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin is pleased to announce that five of its Pennsylvania attorneys have been named to the 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list and that three of its young lawyers were named to the 2015 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
Attorneys named to the 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list:
• Mark F. Himsworth in the area of Business Litigation
• Bernadette A. Kearney in the area of Land Use/Zoning
• Steven H. Lupin in the area of Business Litigation
• Joseph J. McGrory, Jr. in the area of Land Use/Zoning
• J. Edmund Mullin in the area of Land Use/Zoning
Attorneys named to Rising Stars list:
• Andrew P. Grau in the area of Business/Corporate
• John J. Iannozzi in the area of Land Use/Zoning
• William G. Roark in the area of Environmental Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi‐phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. No more than five percent of attorneys are named to the Super Lawyers list. No more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less.
See this year’s ad! HRMML SuperLawers 2015View File