December 13, 2018
Below is the list of free seminars and presentations that Susan Piette is offering in 2019. For additional information on any of the presentations, please contact Susan at spiette@HRMML.com. All presentations will be held at the HRMM&L office (375 Morris Road, Lansdale, PA 19446).
- JANUARY Social Security — Facts and Strategies – How to get the most from your Social Security. HRMML office, January 15, 2019 and January 29, 2019 @6:30 pm
- “Medicaid Asset Transfer Rules and Techniques” – National Business Institute teleconference, January 25, 2019 @1pm – 2:30pm (ET)
- FEBRUARY “Veterans Benefits – What is available to our veterans? Recent Changes in the Law” – February 19, 2019 and February 26, 2019
- MARCH I Want to Stay at Home – What I need to know about Caregiver Agreements, Home Healthcare and Reverse Mortgages
- APRIL Probate or Not? What you need to know to do when someone dies?
- MAY How Large Should My Nest Egg Be to Allow for Comfortable Retirement?
- JUNE What Works Best for ME?— Options in the Montgomery Co. Area – Independent Living; Assisted Living; Continuing Care Retirement Community; and Skilled Nursing
- SEPTEMBER Can THEY Take My House? Medicaid for Skilled Nursing Care — What I should know now so that I can plan accordingly?
- OCTOBER Medicare Open Enrollment – What are MY options? Don’t be left not knowing.
- NOVEMBER To Trust or Not to Trust? Do I need one and what are MY options?